Saturday, October 22, 2005

... how America wants to warp it's children

Oh dear.

That's all that went through my mind when I saw this.

I mean Jesus Christ, what next? A Lego Guantanamo Bay? You know it never ceases to amaze me how fucked up that country is. If you actually look closely at the one holding the portable metal detector, you'll notice that they do indeed have a tiny little replica gun holstered on their hip. Merry Christmas Little Johny, I hope you and the other little 5 year olds enjoy playing Homeland Security. Especially the part where you make the cops kick seven shades of shit out of the tourist for daring to make some quip about having a bomb in his suitcase.

If you feel the need to fuck up your nearest and dearest, and wish to purchase the above item, then just head over to everybody's friend at Amazon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home